"Is the conversion of municipal solid waste to biofuels and bio-
products truly a sustainable and economic business model in the
I would like to offer you our exclusive whitepaper in which we have analyze the debate for and against the production of biofuels and bio-roducts from waste. The whitepaper includes remarks from industry expert David Haberman of IF LLC.
The whitepaper covers:
- Is waste to biofuels unproven on a commercial scale?
- Is the impact bio-renewable chemicals and bio-products could have on the market negligible?
- Does waste to biofuels compare favourably with other waste conversion technologies or current methods of disposal?
- Is the biofuels market heavily reliant on subsidies and government support; making then unsustainable in the long term?
- Do waste to biofuels and bio-chemicals projects struggle to attract funding?
- Does the US biofuels market in USA face uncertainty and structural flaws?
Simply enter your information on the right and I will send you this exclusive whitepaper which is sure to give you an insight into the state of play for the MSW to biofuels and bio-products market in North America.
Rodrigo González Fernández
Diplomado en "Responsabilidad Social Empresarial" de la ONU
Diplomado en "Gestión del Conocimiento" de la ONU
- PUEDES LEERNOS EN FACEBOOK
Soliciten nuestros cursos de capacitación y consultoría en GERENCIA ADMINISTRACION PUBLICA -LIDERAZGO - GESTION DEL CONOCIMIENTO - RESPONSABILIDAD SOCIAL EMPRESARIAL – LOBBY – COACHING EMPRESARIAL-ENERGIAS RENOVABLES , asesorías a nivel nacional e internacional y están disponibles para OTEC Y OTIC en Chile